Max Payne 3
Max Payne 3 is a third-person shooter video game developed by Rockstar Studios and published by Rockstar Games. It was released on May 15, 2012 for the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360; a Microsoft Windows port was released on May 29, 2012, followed by an OS X port on June 20, 2013. The game is the first entry in the Max Payne series since 2003’s Max Payne 2: The Fall of Max Payne, developed by Remedy Entertainment.
The game is played from a third-person perspective. Throughout the single-player mode, players control Max Payne, a former detective who has become a vigilante after the murder of his wife and daughter. Nine years after the events of the second game, Max becomes employed as a private security contractor in Brazil, but quickly becomes entangled in a quest filled with death and betrayal. An online multiplayer mode is included with the game, allowing up to 16 players to engage in both cooperative and competitive gameplay in re-creations of multiple single-player settings.
As part of their research for the game’s setting, the developers conducted field research around São Paulo throughout development and captured footage for the design team. Development duties were shared between many of Rockstar’s studios worldwide. At release, Max Payne 3 received highly positive reactions from critics, with praise particularly directed at its narrative, atmosphere, attention to detail and action, though some criticism was aimed at the change in style from its predecessors, as well as its linear design and depiction of São Paulo. Max Payne 3 received high sales, shipping approximately three million units in the first week of release. It was nominated for multiple year-end accolades from several gaming publications, winning a variety of them.
Max Payne 3 Soundtrack
Max Payne 3 Trailer
Max Payne 3 System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows 7 32/64 Service Pack 1, Windows Vista 32/64 Service Pack 2, Windows XP 32/64 Service Pack 3
- Processor: Intel Dual Core 2.4 GHZ – i7 3930K 6 Core x 3.06 GHZ / AMD Dual Core 2.6 GHZ – FX8150 8 Core x 3.6 GHZ
- RAM: 2GB – 16GB
- Video Card: GeForce 8600 GT 512MB VRAM – GeForce GTX 680 2GB VRAM
- Sound Card: 100% Direct X 9.0 compatible – Direct X 9.0 compatible supporting Dolby Digital Live
- HDD Space: 35 GB
- DVD Drive
How to Download and Install Max Payne 3
- Max Payne 3 is still a commercial game and therefore cannot be downloaded for free. In order to buy the game, you can visit the official Max Payne 3 website here http://www.rockstargames.com/maxpayne3/order
- If any coupons, discounts, demos or trials of Max Payne 3 are made available, we will list these below.
- Important: If you’re using an Xbox, you can buy the game from the official Xbox marketplace http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/Product/Max-Payne-3/66acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d8025454086b
- If you’re playing on PlayStation (Playstation 2, PlayStation 3 or Playstation 4) you can buy the game from the PS Store here https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/max-payne3/cid=UP1004-NPUB30902_00-MAXPAYNE3DIGITAL